Jason joined the Jubilee Centre in September 2017 as a Research Associate. Prior to joining the Centre, Jason worked in secondary education as a teacher of Religious Education, History and Geography within three schools across Birmingham and Solihull. In his last school, he was also a PSHE Co-ordinator, and was responsible for designing and implementing a PSHE programme which focused on the development of virtues.
Telephone: +44 (0)121 414 4799
12th Floor (West) Muirhead Tower
University of Birmingham
B15 2TT, United Kingdom
- PhD in the School of Education, University of Birmingham. 2017– 2021.
- MA in Teaching Studies, (with Distinction), University of Birmingham. 2017.
- Statutory Induction of Newly Qualified Teachers, National College for Teaching & Leadership. 2016.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Secondary Education with Qualified Teacher Status, specialising in the subject of Religious Education, (PGDipEd with QTS) University of Birmingham. 2015.
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Philosophy, (2:1), University of Hull. 2014.